Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My girl Olive Lucy... I'll never forget.



A candle to remember, may it burn ever so bright
As we look to the heavens on this very night.
Beyond the stars, our dear babies soar
Embraced by their Savior on heaven's shores.
As the angels protect them and sing their sweet names
We honor their lives with the glow of this flame.
So we light this candle for our precious babies tonight
As a symbol of our love and their eternal life.


~Author unknown

Please remember to light a candle at 7:00pm tonight.

3 comments:

Zackery's Mom said...

I lit my candles and thought of all our angel babies (not that I don't anyhow). I hope you felt Olive Lucy close to you!

hoLLy said...

we lit a candle that night. it burned bright!

Nikol said...

We'll never forget our precious Olive Lucy!